Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- when you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered uniformly, or
- when you have or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered separately, or
- when you have or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- when you have or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Nikola Sarić, P.O. Box 4942, 30049 Hannover, Germany, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax number: +49 511 2603461) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail or fax). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the use of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Nikola Sarić, P.O. box 4942, 30049 Hannover, Germany, e-mail address: email@example.com, fax number: +49 511 2603461
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Please delete where applicable.